PATIENT RESOURCES PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
At Umpqua Health – Newton Creek, we want to make your visit with your provider as pleasant as possible. That’s why we want to give you everything you may need before your appointment even begins. We have some documents available below, but if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call!
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Non-Discrimination Information
- New Patient Packet
- Preparing for Your Appointment –
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance cards, ID and any applicable medical information. If you have any questions about preparing for your visit you can contact our scheduling team at (541) 229-7038.
- Any policies or procedures that are critical to the patient are on this website, but patients can request a hard copy version as well.
- Complaints – A complaint or grievance can be made at ClinicFeedback@umpquahealth.com, in person at the clinic, or over the phone. Patients should ask for the Patient Navigator who will log and take action to find a resolution based on the type of issue.
- Patient Cancellation/No-Show Policy – Patients of UHNC should cancel appointments 24 hours in advance of the scheduled times when possible. Patients who arrive to their scheduled appointment late and cannot be seen by the provider on the same day will be rescheduled for the next available future clinic visit.