Using the Newton Creek Patient Portal
Did you know you can access your personal electronic medical record online by directly logging into the patient portal?
The Patient Portal is a quick way to improve patient communication as it provides direct access for the patient to Umpqua Health Newton Creek and the patient’s electronic medical record.
Access your patient portal through your web browser or by downloading the Healow application using the instruction links below.
Once you are connected to the patient portal, you will have access to;
- Visit summaries
- Medical history
- View your lab, imaging and diagnostic testing results
- Telehealth services
- Schedule non-urgent appointments
- Get appointment reminders
- Submit requests for referrals, labs and prescription refills
- Pay your bill
- View your current and past payment statements
Have a Question?
- Ask your care team a question through the portal messaging system and a clinic staff member will return your call, within 1-3 business days.
- Do not use the messaging system for emergency purposes. Depending on the severity of your need, call the clinic for same day scheduling, visit our urgent care or dial 911.
Two options for a patient to set-up and use portal access:
- Access by logging in with a web browser on your personal computer using this link: https://healow.com/apps/jsp/webview/signIn.jsp
- Downloading the Healow application to your mobile device.
Instructions: Below you will find links with instruction on how to gain access to the patient portal in one of the two ways noted above.